Wholesale supply of religious articles.
The name Laverty has been associated with Religious Articles since 1859 when James Laverty established his business in Bradford. Since those early days there have been many changes and diversifications, but the long tradition of good service to our customers has always been maintained, and is now carried on into the fifth generation. Similarly our quality of product has always been a prime consideration, and in this we are helped by our long and exclusive connection with the foremost continental manufacturers. Over the years though, we are most indebted to our customers for their orders, loyalty and friendship and to them we extend our special thanks.
Please note that we are wholesale only. Our business is to supply shops, churches and schools.